Wynagrodzenie: 28000 - 32000 PLN
Our client is one of the biggests TSL (Transport, Shipping, Logistics) worldwide company, with with more than 140 years of logistics experience, with about 2000 locations around the world and more than 76 000 employees wordwide.
Solution Architect (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
* Minimum Master's / Diploma degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
* At least 2-3 years of professional expertise in IT Software Architecture with in-depth knowledge of requirement definition/management and system design development
* Profound professional knowledge of complex business applications and their business- related workflow support with a clear focus on Customer communication and Customer Services based on Microsoft Dynamics 365
* Professional understanding of the solution design of .Net based and cloud hosted business applications and databases using interacting microservices, components and APIs.
* Knowledge of working in a multi-national business IT organization, ideally experience in the logistics and freight forwarding industry.
* Strong analytical and solution-oriented attitude and ability to work effectively across diverse organizations, groups and functions
* Fluent Business English (written and spoken) is a must, other languages are an advantage
* Willingness for limited travel in Europe
* Attractive salary
* Remote work
* Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
* Various challenges at work
* Great atmosphere
* Medical healthcare package
* Sport Card
* Life insurance
* Holiday Bonus
* Annual Bonus
* Work-life Balance
* Create architecture-compliant solution strategies for demands that conform both to customer requirements and solution development standards in an agile setup with a focus on our implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service.
* Analyze and design the architecture and interaction of the systems, components and microservices in the scope of the CXone project - following best practices of Dynamics 365 development but also leveraging modern machine learning opportunities such as Azure OpenAI.
* Closely interact with other internal and external partners to create an optimized overall solution for the CXone project, especially in terms of information and communication, data exchange between systems and a common case-handling application.
* Ensure the consistency and quality of the entire system, considering the requirements in terms of performance, monitorability, auditability, security environment, etc.
* Ensure that expected application quality attribute levels are achieved.